Empties review part 2

Hi there,

I came back with part two from my empties review, so let's dig in:

- AVON nutraeffects gel face cream: 


I purchase it when it came out. The best thing in my opinion is that being gel formula it sinks really fast into the skin. Apart from that I haven't felt that it did anything special from my previous face creams. It was supposed to balance the oily skin but it didn't work for me. It's an ok cream with good marketing strategy in the back. I'll give it an 6 out of 10.

- FARMEC mattifying moisturizing cream:


Farmec is an Romanian brand known since the communist era. Don't worry, they developed a lot since then. This is a great mattifying face cream; the consistency is somewhere between gel and cream, it sinks fast. It is supposed to have Aloe Vera extract (I don't know about that), what I do know it that it kept my oily skin matte for a couple of hours (and that's amazing for my face). Not because it's an Romanian brand but because it's good, and price friendly (about 3$) I give it an 9 out of 10; because I don't like the dip into cream jars (I would prefer a squeeze tube) - but that's just personal preference.

- AVON planet spa heavenly hydration hot hair oil: 



It has a crazy long name. I purchased this by curiosity. Your supposed to let it sit into warm water (so that its getting warmer) and then apply it to your wet hair (let it sit for a couple of minutes then rinse it off), Apart from the now famous (on this blog) heavenly hydration range smell I haven't felt it did something special really. So a 5 out of 10. For the smell and packaging. 

-  AVON planet spa heavenly hydration hair mask:


Now this is another story. In contrast to the hot hair oil this is marvelous. It left my hair feeling really really really soft and it keeps it soft for a couple of days. It's a repurchase for me :). So... 9 out of 10 (I would prefer a squeeze tube instead of a "dip your hand" into jar).

- Family Care Bath Salt:



Since now I've purchased one mauve one (with lavender) and four blue ones (with ocean smell). I like to use the bath salts every time I take a bath and just relax (your supposed to pour a cap amount, I pour by eye). The blue one makes the water a nice shade of blue (it makes me thing of the sea - and a nice smell too). It's great from the price/quantity point of view (about 5$ for 1200 grams(1.2 kilogram)). It's a 10 out of 10 for sure :). 

This concludes the empties reviews,

I hope you found it useful, let me know your thoughts, I would love to hear them,


Lots of love and thanks for watching,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts