Avon Heavenly Hydration body scrub review

Hi there,

Today I'm going to make an review to the body scrub from the Heavenly Hydration range from Avon Cosmetics.

It looks like this:


And the content like this:


I was convinced to purchase (actually I was on a hunt) the body scrub after I went in holiday in Greece and now, after a couple of weeks my skin is starting to take off. 

I hate that I look like I haven't washed myself in ages as the skin is not taking off properly. 

So the best way (in my mind) was to purchase and use a body scrub, this would help the dead skin to take off easily and I don't look like an dalmatian...

I've seen that this was new to Avon (at lest over here in Romania) and since I love the Heavenly Hydration Range I thought I have to give it a try.

So I ordered it, it came and since I've got it (from the end of last week) I used it once; let me tell you this: apart from the smell that I love from this range, it left my skin feeling so so so smooth, I really felt and saw that it helped removing the dead skin.

It is not too harsh on the skin (I mean it has to be a bit grainy as it it a scrub) but is more like a sugar scrub but with the exfoliating particles not so big.

The package is great, really easy to use as it is in a tube and you just squeeze it out (unlike the hair mask and the body lotion from the range that are in a container and you have to dip your hand into it).

Bottom line:
- Is not harsh on the skin;
- It leaves the skin feeling really soft; 
- Helps exfoliate the dead skin;
- Smells amazing (if you are into olive smell).

I give it a 10 out of 10.

Let me know what you think about the product, have you tried it or not?

P.S. The pics are from google, mine is packed as I'm preparing to go on a business trip (sorry).

Lots of love,
Andreea

Text-to-speech function is limited to 100 characters

Comments

Popular Posts