Too Faced Melted Lipstick review

Hi there,

Today I'm going to talk about the Too Faced Melted Lipstick. I probably was one of the last ones to jump into the band wagon but I finally did it.

As I read reviews about them I told myself that I have to try it, that it must be a really nice liquid lipstick to wear on my wedding day, as everyone that reviewed it (that I looked at) said that the staying power is incredible and that it did not smudge and that it stayed in place for hours.

Well.. my opinion is... what a waste of money :(

I purchased Melted Poeny, it looks like this:



I bough it... at Sephota it was about 90 lei (22,5 dollars; 15 pounds) but I said that if I'm going to wear it on my wedding day I'll pay the money. 

I expected for it to be just as said, a long wearing liquid lipstick; that I put on and I can eat or drink and did not smudge (or just a bit), that I do not need to carry it around with me for the big day.

Well... big disappointment,  it lasted on my lips for about 2 hours at tops. If I tried to eat or drink it just went away.

I don't know, maybe its just my lips but for me it was not long lasting at all. If I could've taking it back I for sure would've done that (but over here in Romania you can't, even if it's Sephora).

I would use it just because I payed a tone of money for it but not for my big day. Even if I would've wish that. I will just go on a hunt for a long wearing liquid lipstick to wear.

I hope this was helpful,

Let me know your thoughts in a comment below, do you have it? did it last on you?

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts