Quick everyday office look

Hello gorgeous,

I had to run some errands and this is the quick look I came up with; it is office appropriate too:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil;
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF eye lid primer;
- ELF 48 shadow palette;
- Rimmel kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon Super Full mascara in "black".

Face:
- Avon MagiX face primer;
- Avon CC cream in "nude";
- Avon Bright Start foundation in "nude";
- Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in "fair";
- ELF face powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St. Lucia";
- Avon Makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip pencil;
- Avon lipstick in "kiss n tell".

Directions:
- After finishing the brows, priming the lids I used a light skin color shade as a transition shade; on my entire lid I used a sparkly beige color while on the the outer part of the eye I used a grayish brown shade; the light shade I used as a transition color I used on my brow bone and inner part of the eye too. I added the kohl crayon than the mascara and done with the eyes;
- I mixed the CC cream with the foundation (both have light coverage and I didn't trust either of them on their own) and added those on my face; I added the concealer than set everything with the powder. I used the bronzer than the blush from the kit and blended them so no harsh edges are seen;
- I lined my lips than I added the lipstick and the look is finish;
- I set everything with the makeup setting spray and done :)

It is annoying that ELF doesn't name the eye shadows in the palettes; it's hard to name them or explain them when no name is available :(.

Hope you liked it,

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts