Purple eye look on the budget

Hello gorgeous,

This is a purple eye look made with budget friendly makeup products. From the beginning I'm telling you that unfortunately the pictures does not do justice to the makeup :(. I don't know what happened with my camera but the photos are not great at all even though the makeup turned out really nice.

It is supposed to be a lilac-purple look really nice for everyday.

Here it is:




Products I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon eyebrow pencil in "dark brown";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF lid primer in "champagne";
- ELF single shadows in "wheat", "golden glow", "periwinkle" and "aubergine";
- Avon kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon Super Shock black mascara.

Face:
- BeautyUK Matte-FX Foundation in "04 Honey";
- Miss Sporty So Clean Perfect Skin Foundation in "02 Medium";
- Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in "fair";
- Oriflame Studio Artist loose powder in "translucent";
- ELF face powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St. Lucia";
- Avon Makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip crayon;
- Avon lipstick in "kiss n tell".

Directions:
- I started with my eyebrows, I lined them and filled the sparse parts;
- Moving to the eyes, I primed then than with a fluffy brush I added "periwinkle" on the crease building that up and blending it at the same time; on the lid I used "periwinkle" too. Above the crease to give it a fade effect I added "wheat" and blended that with the "periwinkle" I previously put on. On the brow bone, inner part of the eye and inner half of the bottom lash line I used "golden glow". To give it more dimension on the outer part of the eye and outer half of the lower lash line I used "aubergine". I added the kohl crayon than the mascara and the eyes are all set;
- I mixed the two foundations together to get my actual shade and added them with a stippling brush. I added the concealer and set that with the translucent powder. I added the bronzer than the blush and to give it an air brushed finish I added the face powder with a big fluffy powder brush and in circular motions I blended everything together;
- I lined the lips, filled them in and after that I added the lipstick;
- Set everything with the makeup setting spray and the look is done.

I am so sorry that the photo didn't do it justice, it turned out really really nice :(

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts