Londa Permanent Hair Color Review

Hi there,

Today I've decided that prior my wedding I've going to dye my hair back to good old black. I've purchased Permanent Hair Color from Londa in number 11 - black. Here it is:


This is supposed to have some Color Blend Technology that keeps the color up to 8 weeks and it does have 100% gray coverage(though I do not need that).

On their advert is stated: "Are you looking for a vivid, full of life color? Londa Color Blend Technology combines rich tones into pigments offering you a color full of multiple tones that will perfectly catch you. The exclusively system that Londa has helps you keep the color and cover the gray hairs up to 8 weeks."

Having long hair I purchased two hair dyes (just to be sure that I get enough coverage).

The inside of the packet looks like this:


It contains:
- The instructions leaflet;
- The color cream 50 ml. (in the red squeeze tube);
- The revelator fluid 50 ml. (in the plastic bottle);
- Color Seal Regenerator balm 10 ml. (in the sachet);
- 1 pair of gloves.


Londa is a Procter & Gamble brand and this particularly hair dyes are made in Germany.


Well I'm waiting for the hair dresser to come in the next few days and I'll make an update with the hair dye and I'll post some pictures to let you see how it turned out. :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts