Everyday Office Look

Hi there,

This is the look I'm making more and more for when I'm at the office. It is a quick look for when you're in a rush:





Products I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon eyebrow pencil;
- ELF eyebrow kit (the powder) in "dark";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye lid primer;
- Too Faced Natural Matte eye shadow palette shades: "lace teddy", "strapless", "heaven" and "risque";
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon SuperFull and Big and Daring Mascaras in "black".

Face:
- MUFE Mattifying face primer;
- MUFE HD Foundation in "N120";
- Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in "fair";
- MUFE HD powder;
- Avon face powder in "ivory";
- ELF blush and bronzing powder in "Antigua";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Calvin Klein lipstick in "henna".

Directions:
- I start with my eyebrows, contour and define them than I moved to the eyes;
- I prepped the eyelids than I added "lace teddy" all over the lid, I used "strapless" as transition shade, "heaven" on the brow bone and inner part of the eye and "risque" on the outer part of the eye and lower lash line. I added afterwards the kohl crayon on the waterline than the mascara and done with the eyes as well;
- I prepped the face than added the foundation, I added the concealer on the under eye, bridge of the nose, cupid's bow and forehead (blended so no harsh edges can be seen) and I set that with the HD powder. For the rest of the face I've used the ELF face powder. I contoured the face using the bronzing powder than I added the blush making sure to blend;
- I added the lipstick on the lips than I set everything with the makeup setting spray and done!

Hope you found it useful,

 Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts