Essence Cosmetics haul

Hello gorgeous,

I've recently purchase a bunch of products from Essence. The products I've purchased are:


I'll start with the powders:

- blush up! Powder blush in "10 heat wave":



It is a ombre blush, looks like a dupe for the Mac Ones. It is really soft and stays on the cheeks for a decent amount of time. For the price I think it was a good investment;

- Sun Club matt bronzing powder in "lighter skin":



This thing is ginormous but is a great contouring powder, it smells like coconut, it is really soft and the pigmentation is strong enough for contouring; not too sheer not too pigmented;

- XXXL shine lipgloss in "34 poppy red":



I'll be honest with you, this is the reason I've purchased a bunch of products from Essence. I.'ve swatched this in the store and after I've seen the pigmentation for the price it was I said to myself that I have to try different products from them.;

- Long lasting lipstick in "coral calling":


The lipstick is on the right side

It is a creamy, lasting, pigmented lipstick. The package is sleek and sturdy. Again for the price it has you feel you got a bargain.

This concludes the haul, I hope you found it useful; let me know if you've tried them and what you think of the brand.

Lots of love,
Andreea








Comments

Popular Posts