Bronze and blue with nude lips

Hello gorgeous,

This was a really quick look pulled together in about 15 minutes, hope you like it:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- ELF brow kit in "dark";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF eye lid primer;
- ELF Little Black Book "festive everyday";
- Sephora "Miami Vibes" eye shadow quad shade "deep blue";
- Rimmel kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon "Big&Daring" waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Avon MagiX Face primer;
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in "porcelain" and "buff";
- Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in "fair";
- ELF face powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St.Lucia";
- Avon highlighting face pearls;
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- ELF lip gloss.

Directions:
- After finishing my brows and priming my lids I added a neutral color on my lid and blended that as my transition shade. On top of that I used a deep brown and blended that. On the lid I used a bronze color and packed that on making sure I blend so no harsh edges can be seen. On the brow bone and inner part of the eye I used a light buttery shade. After that I used the blue shade on my lower lash line and inner part of the eye. I added the kohl crayon than the mascara and the eyes are done;
-  I prepped the face than I mixed the two shades together and packed that on the face. I added the concealer and set that with the face powder. I used the bronzer and the blush from the ELF kit. Added the highlighter and done with the face too;
- For the lips I just used the nude lip gloss.

It is a really quick, on the rush look that literally took me 15 minutes to make. I know it's yet another nude/bronze look but there are just my type of cookie :).


Let me know your thoughts in a comment below,

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts