Astor Perfect Stay liquid lipstick review

Hello gorgeous,

This review is for the ASTOR Perfect Stay Transfer Proof 16 hours liquid lipstick.

I've purchased "220 - Coral Never Ends" shade and it looks like this:



As you can see it is a two ended tube. On one side you have the color that it dried to a matte format. On the other end is a gloss but more as a balm consistency that once applied on top of the color it makes it look like a hydrating lip gloss.

As I've said in some previous posts after the big disappointment I've faced with the too faced melted lipsticks I've gone back into a search for a long wearing lip product for my big day. And I can say that I've found it.

Directions(from the package): "Step 1: Apply color on non-greasy lips and keep the lips apart until the product sets. Step 2: Apply gloss on colored lips as caring + shiny top coat with vitamins. Remove the product with an oil-based makeup remover."

It is not expensive (if you do your research you can buy three of these guys for the price of one melted one); the color is really long lasting. Once it dries it is long wearing, waterproof. It is not heavy or tacky on the lips. It's just great. 

The only down fall is that it is not heat proof (I've eaten some hot food) and it smudged a bit. But if your careful while eating there won't be a problem at all. And that it takes a bit until it dries in order for you to keep it as is or to apply the gloss on top.

As for removing it from your lips, using an oil-based makeup remover is good but you can use a regular makeup remover and it's just fine, just a little bit harder to remove but it can be done.

Bottom line: For sure I'm going to buy other shades too.


Let me know your thoughts. do you have it? do you like it? have you tried it?


Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts