Almoust one brand look :)

Hello Gorgeous,

This is an almoust one brand look (the only things that is not the same brand are the kohl crayon and the mascara).

The brand I've used is a really budhet friendly, our old pal.... ELF Cosmetics; here is the look:




Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- ELF brown crayon;
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF essential line eyelid primer in "champagne";
- ELF little black beautybook in "festive everyday";
- Avon kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon Superfull mascara in "black".

Face: 
- ELF mineral face primer in "clear";
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in "buff" and "porcelain";
- ELF Studio line concealer;
- ELF essential line face powder in "fair";
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St.Lucia".

Lips:
- ELF lipstick in "voodoo".

Directions:
- after I lined and filled in the eyebrows and set them in place I moved on to the eyes;
- I prepped them and than I used a light color all over the lid, gradually from the outer corner I builded the color for more intensity. I added the kohl crayon than mascara and done with the eyes;
- I prepped the face than I mixed the two foundation shades together and added those on the face, after that I added the concealer buffed that out and set it with the dace powder. I used the bronzer in the kit as contouring than I added the blush and done with the face too;
- For the lips I just added the lipstick.

I hope you like the look,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts