Too Faced Natural Matte Palette look

Hi there,

That's a hell of a long name :)

I used the Too Faced Shadow insurance eyelid primer and the new Too Faced Natural Matte Eye shadow palette for this look; and here it is :

                           

                       

                       

                             

                         

Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- ELF brow kit in "dark".

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyelid primer;
- Too Faced Natural Matte eye shadow palette shades: "strapless", "chocolate cookie", "sexpresso", "lace teddy" and "heaven";
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon SuperFull and Big&Daring mascaras in "black".

Face:
- ELF Mineral Face Primer;
- Clinique Perfectly Real Foundation shade : "16";
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in "180";
- Sephora pen concealer in "medium";
- Avon Ideal Flawelss concealer in "fair";
- L'oreal face powder;
- MUA bronzer;
- ELF blush in "St. Lucia";
- Avon highlighting face pearls;
- Avon Makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Maybelline color sensational lipstick in "132 sweet pink".

Directions:
- I started with prepping my face then I moved on to the eyes;
- I prepped the eye and then I added "strapless" into the crease and blended that really good; using it as a transition shade. For more definition I added "chocolate cookie" into the crease and blended that, since during blending a lot of the color faded I added just to the corners of the crease "sexpresso" and blended everything together. On the lid I added "lace teddy". On the inner part of the eye and on the brow bone I used "heaven". Moving to the bottom lash line I used a bit of "sexpresso" on the outer part, "chocolate cookie" in the middle and than "strapelss" on the inner part. I added the kohl crayon than mascara and done with the eyes;
- I lined and filled in my brows than moved to the face;
- I mixed the two foundations together to get the shade that matches me and added that to the face. To conceal my spots I used the Sephora concealer. In the under eye part and on the bridge of my nose and forehead I used the Avon one to illuminate the face. I set everything with powder. I used the bronzer to contour the face than I added the blush. I blended away any harsh lines; I added the highlighter. Set the whole look with the setting spray and the look is complete.

I would love to know your opinions, please leave them in a comment below :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts