Super lazy sparkly eyes with bold lips look

Hi there,

As I was super lazy today this is the look that I came up with:

                                         


                                           

                                         

Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- ELF brown crayon;
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF essential eyelid primer;
- ELF element eye shadow "golden glow", "periwinkle"; "aubergine";
- Avon kohl crayon in "black";
- ELF essential liquid eyeliner in "silver";
- Avon Superfull and big&daring mascaras in "black".

Face:
- Avon Magix face primer;
- Avon bright start foundation in "nude";
- Avon ideal flawless concealer in "fair";
- Maybelline face powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St.Lucia";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- ELF essential lipstick in "voodoo".

Directions:
- I started with the face this time, prepped it, primed it and than added the foundation, concealer; set them with the powder, I added a bit of bronzer and blush and done;
- moved to the eyebrows, just filled them in and set them with the clear mascara;
- For the eyes, I added the primer than on the crease I added "golden glow" and blended that. I used the same color for my inner part of the eye. On my entire lid I used "periwinkle" and blended it and on the outer part of the eye and a bit into the crease I used "aubergine"; then I added the "silver" liner. I added the crayon into the waterline, than the mascaras and done with the eyes too;
- As for lipstick,I just used the lipstick as it is, no lip liner;
- I set everything with the makeup setting spray and that's that :)

I hope you like it :)

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts