Sparkly eye look

Hi there,

Today I felt playful and I come across things in my makeup collection that I forgot about so I thought I should give them another change.

Here is the look:





Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- ELF eyebrow kit in "dark";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF essential line eye lid primer in "sheer";
- Collection 2000 pigments in "red", "black" and "brown";
- L'oreal pigment in "gold";
- ELF Little Black Beauty eye shadow palette shade: "nude".
- Avon kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon SuperShock mascara in "black".

Face:
- Avon MagiX face primer;
- Avon Bright Start Foundation in "nude";
- Avon CC cream in "nude";
- Avon corrector;
- L'oreal face powder;
- MUA bronzer shade 1;
- MUA blush shade 3.

Lips:
- Avon lipstick in "kiss n tell".

Directions:
- As usual I started with my eyebrows, after doing those I jumped to the eyes.
- I primed the eyes and with a fluffy brush I packed the brown color on my crease, after that with a small pencil brush I added the black color on the outer V of the eye and blended that inwards. With an eye shadow brush I added the red color on the outer part of the eye, just near the black I just put on and blended the edges so it didn't look harsh. On the inner part and inner third of the eye I added the gold color. On the brow bone I used the nude color. On my bottom lash line I used the black that was left on the brush, just a touch of it so I had something there. I added the kohl crayon than mascara and done with the eyes;
- I prepped and primed the face than I mixed the CC cream and the foundation together and added them on the face; I added the corrector and set everything with the powder. Than I added just a touch of bronzer than the blush;
- For the lips I just added the lipstick and done!

This is a really quick look, something when you don't have a lot of time to do your makeup. You can change the red with any other color you like.

Let me know your thoughts about the look,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts