Neutral eyes with bold lips look

Hi there,

I'm continuing the search for the best makeup for my wedding day. This is another trial :)






Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon eyebrow pencil;
- ELF eyebrow kit in "dark";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF essential eye lid primer;
- MAC Amber times nine eye shadow palette;
- Avon kohl crayon in "black";
- Rimmel kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon Big and Daring waterproof mascara in "black".

Face:
- ELF mineral face primer;
- Make up for ever HD foundation;
- Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in "fair";
- Oriflame translucent setting powder;
- MAC pro longwear blush in "rosy outlook";
- Avon highlighting face pearls;
- Avon make up setting spray.

Lips:
- red lip liner;
- avon lipstick in "sunset".

Directions: 
- I started with my eyebrows (as per usual), then I jumped to the eyes;
- I used a bit of tape to the corners of my eyes to give it that edge look than I started by packing on the light brown on the crease, after that On the outer part of the eyes with a small pencil brush I packed on the darker brown and blended those. On my entire lid I used the nude and champagne color mixed together. On the inner corner I used the white and on the brow bone the nude. On my lower lashline I used the light brown all along it and just on the outer part a bit of the dark brown. I used the kohl crayon as a liner as close to the lashline than on the waterline. I added the mascara and done wit the eyes;
- I prepped the face than I added the foundation with a big stippling brush, after that I added the concealer then set everything with the setting powder. I added a touch of the light brown from the MAC palette as a contouring color than I added the blush after that the highlighter; making sure that everything is blended and no harsh lines can be seen;
- I lined the lips than I added the lipstick and done!


I hope you like it or that you found it useful,

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts