Natural bridal look

Hi there,

Firstly I want to apologize for not keeping up with my posts as I should've had. I was on holidays oversees and when I came back I was sick for about one week; I published older posts that were draft.

But now I'm back to my schedule :)

My wedding is approaching and I'm trying out different makeup looks (I'm going to do my own makeup; I had my makeup done by a professional for my civil marriage in December and I ended up making it on my own when I got back from her; so for my religious ceremony and for the party I'll do it myself).

Here is an attempt of a natural bridal look (though in real life it looks much much better than on photos - i took the photos with my phone as I can't find my camera).






Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- ELF brown crayon;
- Avon brow crayon in "medium brown";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye lid primer;
- W7 "In the Buff" eye shadow palette shades: "buff", "sand", "chocolate";
- W7 "In the Nude" eye shadow palette shades: "latte", "angel", "marilyn";
- Too Faced "Natural Matte" palette shades: "cashmere bunny", "risque", "lace teddy";
- MUFE Artist Shadow shades: "D-652 UI02A(brown)", "I-528 UC01A(milky white)", "I-514 UI02A(nude)", "ME-512 UI02A(gold)", "S-102 UG02A (black)";
- Avon Supershock kohl crayon in "black";
- Rimmel Scandal eyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon Super full and Big and Daring waterproof mascaras in "black".

Face:
- MUFE Step 1 Mattifying face primer;
- MUFE HD Foundation in "N120";
- Sephora 8h wear mattifying compact foundation in "21 light" - it is a powder;
- Oriflame Studio Artist concealer in "light";
- Avon pen concealer in "light";
- Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in "fair";
- MUFE HD setting powder;
- ELF contouring blush and bronzer in "St.Lucia" - just the bronzer;
- MAC Pro Longwear blush in "Rosy Outlook";
- ELF Essential line highlighter;
- Avon highlighting pearls.

Lips:
- Avon ultra glimmerstick lip liner in "nude";
- Avon Ultra Beauty lip stylo in shades: "pink peach" and "forever pink";
- Lipcote lip sealer.


Directions:
- As per usual I started with my eyebrows, after I did those I primed my eye lids and my face and I moved on to the eyes;
- I packed on the crease "chocolate" and "marylin" from the W7 palettes gradually creating the color intensity I wanted and with these adding the transition shades. Further on the crease I added "cashmere bunny" than "risque" again going from darker on the outer part of the eye to lighter on the inner part; stopping about a third to the inner part of the crease. On my entire lid I used "lace teddy" along with "angel", I packed those on. Seeing that they are not strong enough I spritzed Fix+ on the brush and I dipped it in the gold color from MUFE.(They have strange names that's why between brackets I mentioned the shade). On the brow bone I used "buff", "sand" from W7, and the nude color from MUFE. On the inner part, the tear dot part of the eye I used "latte" from W7 mixed with that milky white from MUFE. For the bottom part of the eye I used the same two colors from the W7 palettes. As I saw that the look turned a bit too nude and that it needed a kick I mixed the brown and the black colors from MUFE and packed that on the outer part of the eye and a little bit into the crease). I added the Avon kohl crayon as close as I could to the upper lashes than the Rimmel one on the bottom water line. I added the mascaras and done with the eyes;
- Moving to the face, I added the foundation and packed that on as needed, not over doing it. Because I have oily skin and more so during the summer it tends to be more oily than ever I set the foundation with the Sephora one which is a powder actually. Under the eyes, on the bridge of my nose, on my forehead and on the cupids bow I added the concealers and blended that in. I set the concealer with the HD setting powder. With a fluffy angled brush I added the bronzer than the blush and to finish the face I added the highlighter;
- I moved to the lips, I lined them than on the outer part of the lip I added "pink peach" and on the inner part "forever pink". To make sure the lipstick will last I used the lipcote on top of it.
- I set the whole look with the makeup setting spray and done!

I am curious how long it will last as my wedding is on a torrid summer day and on the sea side so I'm crossing my fingers it will last a decent amount of time and that I will recreate the look for my wedding.

I hope you enjoyed the look, let me know your thoughts about it in a message below, I would love to her them.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts