Sweet Spring look

Hi there,

This is a sweet, easy to do and quick Spring look. I hope you like it :)





Things I've used:

Face: 
- Avon Magix face primer;
- ELF acne fighting foundation in "buff"
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in "180-sand beige";
- Avon Ideal flawless concealer in "light";
- Sephora pen concealer in "medium";
- ELF blush and bronzer palette;
- Avon highlighting face pearls;
- Maybelline loose powder (it was pressed but I dropted it and turned it into loose);
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Eyesbrows:
- Avon eyebrow pencil in "dark brown";
- ELF eyebrow kit.

Eyes:
- ELF essential line eyelid primer;
- ELF "little black book" palette in "festive everyday";
- Avon superfull and big&daring mascaras in "black";
- Rimmel London Scandayeyes kohl crayon in "black".

Lips:
- Avon lip pencil in "nude";
- Avon ultra beauty lip stylo in "forever pink".


Directions:
- I started with the face, added the primer thrn jumped to the eyes, primed them then:
- I added the 2nd color from the 3rd row mixed with the 4th one and with the 2nd color from the 4th row(left side of the palette) on the crease and blended that upwards. On the lid I added the 2nd color from the 2nd row (left side). On the brow bone and inner part I added the 2nd color from the 1st row (right side of the palette). I added the crayon on my waterline, added mascara and done with the eyes.
- Went back to the face, I mixed the 2 foundations together and added those, added the concealer on the parts that needed it then set everything with the powder. Added the bronzer, blush and highlighter.
- lined and filled my lips than I added the lipstick.
- set everything with the makeup setting spray and done!

I do hope you liked the look,

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts