Sparkly eye and bold lips look

Hi there,

I felt playful today so this is the look I came up with:

                                         

                                       

                                         

                                         

                                         

Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon eyebrow pencil in "dark brown";
- ELF brow kit in "dark";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF essential line eyelid primer in "sheer";
- MAC "Amber times nine" eye shadow palette shades: "georgia peach", "creative copper", "cork", "don't tell", "aromatic" and "pepper, please";
- Rimmel scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon superfull and big&daring mascaras in "black".

Face:
- ELF mineral face primer in "clear";
- ELF acne fighting foundation in "buff";
- Revlon ColorStay foundation in "180 sand beige";
- ELF mineral powder foundation in "warm";
- ELF maximum coverage concealer in "nude";
- ELF bronzer in "st.lucia";
- MAC blush in "rosy outlook";
- Avon highlighting face pearls;
- MAC fix +.

Lips:
- Avon lip pencil in "nude";
- Avon lipstick in "poppy pink".

Directions:
- I prepped and primed the face than I moved on to the eyes;
- I primed my eyelids than I used "georgia peach" on my entire lid; for a transition shade I used "cork" and blended that in the crease. On my lid I used "creative copper" on a damp brush that was previously sprinkled with fix +. On my outer part of the eye I used a blend of "don't tell" and "aromatic". For my bottom lash line I used "pepper please" on the outer part and "creative copper" on the inner part of it. I added the kohl crayon on my waterline than added the mascara and done with the eyes;
- I defined and filled in the brows than set them with the clear mascara;
- I added the two foundations blended together on the face than added the concealer and set everything with the mineral foundation. I added the bronzer than the blush and the highlighter;
- I lined the lips than added the lipstick. I set the whole makeup with the fix+.

And that's done!

I hope you like it,

Let me know your thoughts in a message below :)

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts