Quick eye with bold lips look

Hi there,

Today I've pulled out this quick eye look but to avoid making it boring I've added a bold lipstick.





Thinks I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon eyebrow pencil in "dark brown';
- ELF brow kit in "dark";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF essential line eyelid primer in "Champagne";
- W7 "In the nudes" eyeshadow palette shades: "latte","marilyn", "alice" and "tokyo";
- Sephora "rock'n Brasil" liquid eyeliner in "black";
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon SuperFull and Big&Daring mascaras in "black".

Face:
- ELF studio line face primer;
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in "180";
- ELF Acne Fighting foundation in "buff";
- ELF Maximum Coverage concealer in "nude";
- Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in "fair";
- ELF essential line face powder;
- MUA bronzer;
- BeautyUK blush;
- Avon highlighting face pearls;
- Avon Makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip liner in "nude";
- Avon Ultra Color Indulgence lipstick in "spring lilac".

Directions:
- I started as always with my brows, after doing those I jumped to the eyes;
- I added the primer than on my entire lid I packed "marilyn", on the brow bone and inner part of the eye I used "latte"; for more dimension I added to the crease "alice" and "tokyo" and blended those. On my bottom lash line I used "alice". Lined on top on the upper lash line with the black liner, I used the kohl crayon on my water line than added the mascara and done with the eyes;
- I added the primer than I mixed both foundations together and added those to the face. I used the concealer on the parts that needed concealing and highlighting. I set everything with the powder. I added the bronzer, blush than the highlighter on top of the cheek bone;
- I lined the lips and filled them in than I added the lipstick. Set all the makeup using the makeup setting spray and done!

I hope you like how the look turned out :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts