Quick everyday look

Hi there,

This is the look of the day, a really quick look:




Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon eyebrow pencil in "dark brown";
- ELF eyebrow kit in "dark";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Avon ideal flawless concealer in "light";
- ELF little black book eye shadow palette in "festive everyday";
- Rimmel scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon superfull and big&daring mascaras in "black".

Face:
- Max Factor smooth effect foundation;
- BeautyUK matte fx foundation;
- Avon ideal flawless concealer in "fair";
- ELF essential line face powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St.lucia";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip liner in "nude";
- ELF essential line lipstick in "voodoo".

Directions:
- I filled and set my eyebrows;
- I added the concealer as primer than I used a light color to set it. I used a brown color on the crease and blended that than on my entire lid I used a green color- that it turned out gray in photo...grrr. On my browbone and tear dot I used a really light color. Added the kohl crayon on my waterline than the mascaras and done with the eyes;
- I added the two foundations mixed together, thsn the concealer. Set everything in place with the powder. Added the bronzer than blush and we're done with the face too;
- Lined and filled in the lips than I added the lipstick. Set the whole makeup in place with the makeup setting spray.


The look is done! Quick and easy, a 10 minutes makeup :)

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts