Natural with brown lips look

Hi there,

This is the loke I pulled up today. I was way too lazy to think of something bold and as I had to go out I just grabbed the nearest makeup and this is what it turned out:





Thing I've used: 

Eyebrows:
- Avon eyebow crayon in "dark brown";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Avon ideal flawless concealer in "fair" (as primer);
- ELF little black book "festive everyday" eye shadow palette;
- Eddie Funkhauser gel eyeliner in "black";
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon superfull and big&daring mascaras in "black".

Face:
- Max Factor Smooth effect foundation;
- BeautyUK matte FX foundation;
- ELF essential line face powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St.lucia";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip liner in "rich ginger";
- Avon ultra beauty lipstick in "totally twig".

Directions:
- I started with my eyebrows (as always) :);
- Moved to the eyes, primed them with the concealer, I added a light color to set the concealer then a dark brown on the crease and blended that. I added the liner than a dark brown on my bottom lash line. On my waterline I used the kohl crayon thsn I added mascaras snd done with the eyes.
- For the face I mixed the two foundation, added them thsn I added the concealer, set everything in place eith the powder, I added the bronzer thsn blush and done eith the eyes.
- I lined and filled in the lips than I added the lipstick. I sprayed the makeup setting spray on top and done!

Super easy and lazy look :)

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts