Everyday natural look

Hi there,

I've pulled up this quick everyday natural look, hope you like it :)




Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon eyebrow crayon;
- ELF eyebrows kit.

Face:
- Avon magix face primer;
- Avon ideal flawless concealer;
- ELF face powder;
- ELF mineral loose foundation;
- Bare Minerals foundation in "medium beige";
- ELF blush and bronzer kit.

Eyes:
- Sephora Miami Vibes eyeshadow palette - golden shade;
- Avon kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon superfull mascara in "black".

Lips:
- Avon lip crayon in "nude";
- Avon lip stylo in "sunset".

Directions:
- I've prepped the face and let it sit until I did my eyebrows; after finishing the eyebrows I moved on to the eyes;
- I added the golden color on my inner part of the eye and just a bit on thr brow bone, added the kohl crayon on my waterline, added mascara and done eith the eyes;
- I added the concealer, setting that with powder then I added the ELF foundation all over the face and the Bare Minerals one on the places that needed more coverage; I added a touch of bronzer for contour then the blush and done with the face;
- I lined and filled in my lips than I added the lipstick and we're done!

This is a quick, natural, everyday makeup. You can change the lips to a nude color or just a gloss.

Hope you liked it,

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts