Bright look

Hi there,

I was all about the blue today so here it's a bright look using blue :)




Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in "dark brown";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF essential line eyelid primer in "champagne";
- Sephora "Miami Vibes" eye shadow palette;
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon superfull and big&daring mascaras in "black".

Face:
- ELF face primer;
- Rimmel colorstay foundation in "180";
- ELF acne fighting foundation in "buff";
- Avon ideal flawless concealer in "fair";
- ELF mineral foundation in "warm";
- ELF blush snd bronzer kit in "St.lucia";
- Avon highlighting face pearls;
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip liner in "nude";
- Avon ultra beauty lipstick in "forever pink".

Directions:
- I started with my eyebrows, filled them in and defined them and lock them in place with the clear mascara;
- I moved to the eyes, I added the primer than I used "hawaiian beach" as a transition shade. I sprayed a bit of setting spray on the brush than I packed "deep blue" on my lid and than with a clean brush I blended the edges so it didn't look that harsh. On my brow bone and inner part I used just a touch of "golden beige"; for my bottom lash line I used the "dark brown" so called liner (that it's just like an eye shadow just more pigmented).  I added the kohl crayon on my waterline than the mascaras and done with the eyes;
- moving to the face, I mixed the two liquid foundations and added them on the face, I added the concealer on the parts that needed concealing and set that in place with the mineral foundation that I used as a normal face powder. I've added the bronzer than blush and after that the highlighter and done with the face too;
- i lined and filled in the lips than I added the lipstick on top. Added the setting spray on my entire face.

The look is done, I hope you like it. For me for sure is a first as I'm more of a nudes kind of girl.

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts