Spring look (on budget)

Hi there,

Being so nice outside I thought of a nice, quick, spring look. I've used budget friendly products. At first I did it with nude lips but decided to give it a pop and I changed the lip color to a more vivid one. So here it is:












Products I've used:
Eyes:
- ELF Essential line eyelid primer;
- Beautyuk Eye shadow palette (number 2);
- Collection 2000 "Angelic" eye palette;
- ELF Little Black Beautybook "festive everyday" eye shadow palette; 
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes kohl crayon in black;
- Avon Cosmetics mascara;

Face: 
- ELF mineral face primer;
- Beautyuk Matte FX Foundation shade 4;
- Avon Cosmetics Ideal Flawless creme concealer in fair;
- MUA bronzer shade 1;
- MUA blush shade 3;
- Oriflame Cosmetics translucent loose setting powder;
- ELF brown crayon and ELF brow kit.
- ELF clear mascara.

Lips:
- Avon lip liner in nude; 
- Maybelline lipstick shade 132 "sweet pink" and Avon lip crayon in "sunset".

Directions:
- I prepped and prime the face so that everything has time to sit until I did my eyes;
- Prepped the eyes then I added the orange shade from the beautyuk palette to my entire lid (it's the second shade from the top row of the palette). In my crease I used the two brown colors mixed together from the Collection 2000 palette. On my inner part of the eye and on the brow bone I used a light matte color from the ELF palette. Added the kohl crayon on my waterline, added the mascara and done with the eyes.
- I shaded and contoured my eyebrows using the brown crayon than the powder part of the brow kit on top of the crayon and set everything together with the clear mascara.
- Moving to the face, I added a the foundation, a thin layer of it because it is buildable and it's always easier to add more if needed. Added the concealer where needed and set everything with the powder. I added the bronzer and the blush and done with the face.
- I lined my lips than I added the lipstick.

Even though the color on the lid was supposed to be quite a vivid orange it turned one to a more bronze color but I really like the finish look. I think for spring is really nice and easy to do.


Let me know your thoughts, if you like it or not.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts