My "go-to" makeup look

Hi there,

This is my go-to makeup look, I am a neutral-brown kind of girl.







Thinks I've used:
Face:
- Avon cosmetics bright start foundation in "nude";
- Avon cosmetics ideal flawless concealer in "fair";
- Oriflame cosmetics loose powder in "translucent";
- Avon cosmetics highlighting pearls;
- ELF cosmetics blush and bronzer kit in "st. Lucia";
- Avin cosmetics makeup setting spray.

Eyebrows:
- ELF cosmetics brown crayon;
- ELF cosmetics clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF cosmetics essential line eyelid primer in "sheer";
- ELF cosmetics little black book eyeshadow palette in "festive everyday";
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon cosmetics big & daring and superfull mascaras in "black".

Lips:
- Maybelline lipstick in "132 sweet pink.

Directions:
- I started with my eyebrows, define and filled them in then put the clear mascara over to set the in place all day;
- I prepped and primed the face then I let it sit so everything has time to sink in and in the meantime I did my eyes;
- I used the two browns with graysh underone from the left side of the palette (the 3rd from the 3rd row and the 2nd from the 4th row) in the crease and blended them together, after that I used the nude color (the 4th from the 2nd row - left side of the palette) on my entire lid. On my brow bone and inner part of the eye I used the light cream color (the 2nd from the 1st row-right side of the palette). To give it a pop I used the dark brown (2nd from 3rd row-right side of the palette) and blended that lightly into the outer part of the crease. For my bottom lash line I used the two graysh browns and the dark one blended together. I used the black kohl crayon on my waterline than added mascara and we're done with the eyes;
- Moving to the face, I added the foundation than the concealer and set everything in place with the powder, I added the bronzer than the blush. I blended the harsh lines so they can't be seen;
- I added the lipstick;
- I set everything with the makeup setting spray.

My go-to, quick face makeup is done!

I hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea



Comments

Popular Posts