Bright look

Hi there,

I've pulled up this bright look, I do hope you like it (sorry for the quality of the pictures - don't know what happened with the camera) : 





Things I've used:

Face:
- Oriflame Cosmetics "Giordani Gold" face primer;
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in shades: porcelain and buff;
- Avon Cosmetics pen concealer in "light";
- Oriflame Cosmetics "Studio Artist" Loose Powder;
- MUA bronzer shade 1;
- Maybelline "Expert wear" blush in 62 Rosewood;
- Avon Cosmetics highlighting face pearls;
- Avon Cosmetics makeup setting spray.

Eyebrows:
- ELF brown kohl crayon;
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF essential range eye primer in "sheer";
- Too Faced eyeshadow shade "oscar";
- Sephora eyeshadow shades: "movie popcorn", "be on the A-list" and "it bag";
- Sephora "Miami Vibes" eye palette shades "golden beige", "hawaiian beach" and "dark brown".
- Avon Cosmetics supershock gel eyeliner in "black";
- Avon "Big and daring" and "superfull" mascaras in "black".

Lips:
- Avon Cosmetics lipliner in "nude";
- Calin Klein lipstick in "henna".

Directions:
- Prepped and primed the face and I moved on to the eyebrows, did those and then moved to the eyes.
- Prepped the eyes then I added "movie popcorn" all over my lid, after that I packed "oscar" and "golden beige" in the crease going a bit upward. After that, I mixed "it bag" with "hawaiian beach" and put it just on the crease following the line the crease creates ( so the golden colors placed before can still be seen); for a pop of color I used just a bit of "dark brown" on the outer part of the crease. I used "dark brown" with "it bag" and "hawaiian beach" on the lower lash line too. After all that I used "Be on the A-list" on my eyelids and "movie popcorn" on the inner part of the eye and on the brow bone. I put the black kohl crayon on my water line, add mascara and done with the eyes;
- I mixed "porcelain" and "buff" foundations and added them to my face, added the concealer then set it with the powder. I added the bronzer and the blush, making sure they are blended and no harsh lines were seen and I moved on to my lips;
- Lined the lips and added the lipstick;
- Sprayed the makeup setting spray and the look is done :)

I do hope you like the look, let me know your thoughts.

P.S. I realized now that in photos doesn't look that bright and nice as in person, my apologies for that
:(.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts