Avon haul part 2

Hi there,

As promised I came back with the part two of this haul that covers eyebrow product, face products and perfumes.

This haul includes:
- Avon Glimmerstick brow definer in "dark brown";
- Avon Naturals face cleanser with green olive(re-purchase);
- Avon Nutraeffects balance face cream;
- Avon "Perceive" perfume (in light summer spray bottle);
- Avon "Tomorrow" fragrance spritz;
- Avon Naturals "cherry blossom" scented spritz.

We've got quite a few things so let's dig in; we're going to start with the brow pencil that looks like this:



My opinion: It is a nice consistency, it lasts on my eyebrows quite some time. For what I payed for it I give it a big thumbs up.


Moving to the face cleanser:


My opinion: This is a re-purchase. I haven't run out of my old one... yet... but I really like how it cleans my skin, removes any trace of makeup or dirt or anything that can stuck to your face during the day, all this leaving the skin feeling incredibly soft, that I couldn't resist not to have a back-up for it :).


Balance Face Cream:



The directions on the package are: "Gel cream oil free. This refreshing, water-light gel cream helps to keep skin looking balanced and minimizes the look of pors. This unique formula, with Active Seed Complex containing Chia Seeds and a blend of Mineral Mattifying Powders, is designed to help keep skin perfectly balanced. Suitable for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic, Allergy Tested, Free of parabens and dyes. To use: In the morning and evening, smooth over clean face and neck".
My opinion: This is a new range at Avon, it is suppose to have active seed complex using Chia seeds which to my embarrassment I haven't heard of until now. In the range they have different type of creams, this one is for sensitive skin. I love that is oil free, Parabens free, Dyes free; I like the texture of it because being gel type is not greasy at all and it sinks into the skin quickly. 

Perceive Perfumed Deodorant Spray:


I received this perfume as a bonus to the face cream (the cream wasn't expensive at all - this was a gift for Avon Reps.).
According to Fragrantica.com - Perceive by Avon is a Oriental Fragrance for woman, launched in 2000. It was designed by Christopher Sheldrake. Top notes are: white pepper and yellow freesia. Middle notes are: carnations, damask plum, pear and ylang-ylang. Base notes are: sandalwood, musk, vanilla orchid and cedar.
My opinion: This is by far not as strong as the real deal that can be purchased from Avon, it is more like a spray but not in a can. The scent is not as powerful as the perfume itself which for me is fine, I hate that with some perfumes even if you put the minimum amount possible the scent can be smelled from a mile away. Overall it's a great perfume for summer, it is travel friendly. 

Tomorrow fragrance spritz:


This is one of my most loved fragrances I own or owned. I remember when this came out I was like in middle school preparing for junior high and mom bought it for me, and every time I smell this it reminds me of that period. So I think I will love this scent forever.
This particular package and formula is new. It is due to launch next campaign. The scent is not as powerful and it doesn't last as long as the original perfume (which can be purchased from Avon still). It is more like a summery travel friendly version on the fragrance.
This is the second perfume from the fragrance trilogy "Today, Tomorrow, Always" launched by Avon. It was created in 2005. Top notes are: Patchouli, Tagetes, Pepper and Peach. Middle notes are: Orange blossom, Indian Jasmine, African Violet, Peony. And base notes are: Sandalwood, Musk and Brazilian rosewood. 
My opinion: Even though the smell doesn't last as long as the original perfume (which I almost ran out of) I totally love this perfume.  

Avon Naturals "cherry blossom" scented spritz:

                                                       


My opinion: This is a body scented spritz with cherry blossom scent. It has 100 ml, it has a cap that goes on quite sturdy so it's travel friendly. I bought this because I love the smell of cherry blossoms, i think this is one of the few sweet scents that I enjoy. I use this on my bed sheets and pillow, it gives them such a nice scent. It reminds me of Spring everyday. 

Well, here I end this part of haul. I have 1 part more and it's going to be a nail polish haul with some nail polishes that are due to launch and some that have been launched already.

I do hope you enjoyed it, thanks for looking.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts