Silver to black evening look

Hi there,

I bought a couple of weeks ago the W7 in the buff and W7 in the nudes palette They are supposed to be dupes for Urban Decay Naked 2 and Naked 3 palettes. I do not own any of the Naked pallets yet so I can't compare them and give you my own opinion, this is from what I've read and heard.

I will post reviews to this two paletts soon.

So, let's go on to the look :)

In this look I used W7 in the buff palette (dupe for UD Naked 2).



Here is how I've done it (down below I will mention all the products used):

- First of all I contoured my eyebrows, then I prepped and primed my eyelids. I added a bit of tape to the corners of the eyes to get that cat look effect (I taped it a couple of times on the back of my hands before I applied it near to the eyes just so that it won't drag the skin next to the eyes).

- With a big fluffy brush I added "chocolate" on the crease as a transition color. Then I packed "storm" on the entire lid, to make it more vivid I used setting spray on the brush and then dipped it into the eyeshadow, in this way the colors will pop and last longer. After that I used "onyx" on the outer corner in the eye, packed it lightly because the color is really pigmented and is always easier to add more if you want than to correct if you put too much. Because to me the middle of the lid looked a bit too dark I added just a touch of  "silk" on top of "storm", just a bit.

- On the brow bone I used "buff" than "sand" (because "sand" looked a bit lighter for me). On the inner corner of the eyes I used "silk".

- I've added a liquid liner, a kohl black pencil on the waterline and mascara then took the tape off. With a baby wipe ( if was nearer) I took off the excess. On the bottom lash line I used "sand" and we're done with the eyes.

- The secret to this look I to be patient, pack the color as you go for your own desired intensity and blend, blend, blend :)

- I prepped and primed my face, added a bit of concealer on the spots that needed conceal and then foundation. I added the under eye concealer, set everything with powder, added the bronzer then blush and we're done with the face too.

- For the lips I used a lip pencil, filled my entire lid to increase the staying power then I covered that with a lipgloss.

I set everything with a setting spray and the look is done ^_^

I do hope you enjoyed it, please leave your comments below on what you thing about this look and if you have any requests for looks or reviews. I would love to know them.








Products used:
Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow insurance primer;
- W7 "In the nude" palette eyeshadow: "chocolate", "storm", "onyx", "silk", "sand" and "buff";
- Sephora "Rock'in Brazil" black eyeliner;
- Rimmel London "Scandaleyes" black kohl crayon;
- Rimmel London "Scandaleyes" Rockin'curves black mascara.

Eyebrows:
- ELF "brightening" eyeliner in coffee;
- ELF "eyebrow kit" in dark (just the powder over the eyeliner);
- ELF "Wet Gloss" clear mascara.

Face:
- ELF "Mineral Face Primer" in clear;
- ELF "Acne Fighting Foundation" in porcelain and buff (mixed together);
- Avon "Ideal Flawless" cream concealer in fair;
- Maybelline face powder;
- ELF "contouring blush and bronzer" in St. Lucia.
- Sephora "Color Festival palette" blush.

Lips:
- Lips crayon (I can't remember the brand and shade number, I reached at the bottom and it doesn't say anymore), a mauve-rose color a few shades darker than my natural lips color;
- Sephota "Color Festival palette" lipgloss in a nude shade (it doesn't say in the palette).


Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts