Sephora and Avon look

Hi there,

As I promised I did a look using the Avon products mentioned a few posts before, the Sephora eyeshadows received from them as a birthday gift and the dry shampoo.

After pulling out this look, at first impression, the products I like best are the shampoo, the concealer and the lipstick.

As for the eyeshadows... total disaster.. I had to swirl the makeup brush like crazy to pull up a bit of color which is barely seen on photos. You can see it a bit in real life but as you can see in terms of photo is a mess.

I just pulled this look out, I will make an update to let you know how much it lasted.



Products I've used:

Face:
- Avon MagiX face primer;
- Avon Ideal Flawless concealer, shade: fair;
- Avon Ideal Flawless CC cream, shade: nude;
- Maybelline loose powder;
- ELF bronzer;
- MUA blush.

Eyes:
- ELF essential line eyelid primer;
- Sephora eyeshadow, shade: Movie Popcorn, It bag and Be on the A-list;
- Rimmel london sandaleyes kohl crayon, shade: black;
- Rimmel london scandaleyes mascara, shade: black;

Eyebrows:
- ELF eyebrow kit, shade: dark;
- ELF clear mascara.

Lips:
- Avon ultra beauty lip stylo, shade: totally twig.

Directions:  I prepped and primed the face then primed the eyes. I contoured my eyebrows.
I added Movie Popcorn shade all over the lid and brow bone, put It bag on the crease and blended and then I added the Be on the A-list shade on the outer corner of the eye and on the lash line. On the bottom lash line I mixed a bit of It bag and Be on the A-list. Added the kohl crayon on the water line and then mascara and done with the eyes.
Moving on to the face, I concealed everything that needed concealer (blemishes, under eyes).Added the CC cream then set everything in place with the powder. Added the bronzer and the blush and done :)
Finishing with the lips and the look is finished.

Sorry for the quality of the photos, I don't know what happened with the camera.






UPDATE!
After about 4 hours I felt the need to powder my face ( for a CC cream that's ok, taking in consideration that it can happen' the same with many foundations). The lipstick stood in place, I've eaten, drink and it faded just a bit, but when I removed my make-up there was a lot left to take off. as for the eyeshadows... not impressed at all :(.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts