Neutral day look on a budget

Hi there,

A couple of days ago I pulled out this quick neutral make-up look:




 Things I've used:

Eyes: ELF essential line eyelid primer;
ELF studio line contouring blush and bronzer;
Avon highlighting pearls;
ELF essential line face powder;
Eddie Funkhouser creme eye liner;
Rimmel London scandaleyes kohl crayon;
Rimmel London scandaleyes mascara.

Eyebrows: ELF studio line brown crayon;
ELF studio line clear mascara.

Face: Oriflame Giordani gold make-up base;
Oriflame Giordani foundation;
MaxFactor Smooth effect foundation;
Avon Ideal Flawless concealer;
ELF studio line contouring blush and bronzer;
ELF essential line face powder;
Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips: Avon color trend lipstick;
ELF lip gloss.

Directions:
- I prepped and primed my face and let it sit for a bit until I did my eyes.
- I did my eyebrows using the crayon than set them in place with the clear masacara.I put tape on the outer part of the eyes to give it that defined shape. I prepped the eyes, with a fluffy brush I blended the bronzer color from the ELF contouring palette int the crease; than I lightly dusted the bronzer color mixed with the face powder on my entire lid. I used the highlighter on the brow bone and inner part of the eye. To give this look some depth I used the same brown crayon that I used on my eyebrows on the outer part of the eye than I blended that with the bronzer. I put on the eyeliner than the kohl crayon on my waterline, added mascara and done with the eyes.
- For my face I mixed the Oriflame foundation with the MaxFactor one(this one smells so bad of paint). I added the foundation on my face using a beauty sponge than the concealer and set all of it with the face powder.I used the ELF contouring blush and bronzer to contour my face and give it a bit of color, I added the Avon highlighter and the face is done.
- For the lips I just added the lipstick than on top I put a bit of a gloss.
- To finish the look and make it stay I used the makeup setting spray from Avon (I really like this product, for me it does a great job and the makeup stays all day) - If you want to see a review for it let me know.






Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts