Lazy everyday makeup

Hi there,

This is a lazy, quick, everyday makeup:


Things I've used:

Face: Oriflame makeup base;
Revlon Foundation;
ELF face powder;
ELF blush and bronzer;
Avon makeup setting spray.

Eyes: ELF essential range eyelid primer;
ELF blush and bronzer kit;
ELF brow kit;
Rimmel London kohl crayon;
Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara.

Eyebrows: ELF brow kit;
ELF clear mascara.

Lips: Maybelline lipstick.

Directions: - I prepped and primed the face, added the foundation then bronzer and blush;
- I've defined the eyebrows then I moved on to the eyes, I added the primer then I packed on the bronzer shade from the blush and bronzer kit. To define the outer part of the eye I added the powder from the brow kit. Added the kohl crayon on the waterline, put on mascara and done with the eyes;
- moving on to the lips I just added the lipstick;
- sprayed on the setting spray and we're done!




Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts