Gold, Black and a hint of blue makeup

Hi there,

I've been playing today with some eyeshadows and this ended up:



Yesterday I pressed some loose eyeshadow that I had and totally forgot about it, so I thought it's a nice way remembering that I have it (since I don't tend to reach for the loose ones so often).

Products I've used:
Eyebrows: ELF brown crayon;
ELF clear mascara.

Eyes: ELF Essential line eyelid primer;
L'oreal gold loose eyeshadow (I pressed it);
Avon black kohl crayon;
ELF "Little Black Beauty Book - festive everyday" palette;
Avon black mascara.

Face: Avon Ideal flawless concealer;
Max Factor "Smooth Effect" foundation;
Maybelline Blush;
MUA Blush;
MUA Bronzer.

Lips: Lip crayon(I'm at the end of it, don't remember the brand);e
Maybelline color sensational lipstick in "132 - sweet pink".

Directions: - I started by prepping the face then I moved on to my eyebrows; after finishing with my everyday routine of doing the eyebrows I jumped in doing the eyes. I prepped the eyelids, I pressed the golden shade on the entire lid than on the outer part of the eye with a black crayon I defined it. On top of the crayon I buffed it out with a black eyeshadow. On the inside and above of the "V" that I created with the crayon I packed on a bit of blue eyeshadow and blended everything together. I lined my lower and upper lashline with the same black crayon and buffed it out with a bit of black eyeshadow. I added the black eyeshadow on the waterline, added mascara and done with the eyes.
- Moving to the face I concealed everything that needed concealing then I jumped straight to foundation. It is a nice foundation but it has an awful smell... if you can go past the smell is a decent foundation though.  Added the blush and bronzer and done with the face :).
- I lined my lips, filled them in with the crayon (as much as I could as I reached the end of the crayon) and added the lipstick.

The look is done ^_^




Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts