Bare Minerals foundation review

Hi there,

I just purchased a sample of Bare Minerals foundation in the shade "medium beige". I've never had Bare Minerals products before and I thought I should give it a try since everyone is raving about it :).

Because I have really sensitive combination (but more on the oily side) skin I'm more retained when it comes to purchasing full sized makeup products even more when they are not on the drugstore side. I'm like this because I've had bad experiences in purchasing full sized high end products that ended up in the bin because they broke me out. 

This is the sample I received:


I found it so funny that it came with a small kabuki brush, it is really tiny but adorable.


As I said I never had Bare Minerals products before, the only mineral powder foundation I owned was from ELF and I ended up using that as a powder to set my foundation because as a foundation on its own on my face it didn't work.

My first impression for this one: I LOVE IT!!! 

I couldn't believe how nice my face looked, I just put on concealer on the places that needed concealing, blended that out then I used this mineral foundation and I couldn't believe it how good this looked on. Not to mention that having combination skin after a couple of hours I have to powder my face, with this foundation I powdered my face once as suppose to several times during the day using other foundations. 

It lasted all day, it didn't break me out, it feels like nothing on the skin. 

Bottom line: I adore this product, I'm giving it a huge thumbs up!!

Let me know if you own it, had it, liked or disliked it in the comments below.

Lots of love,
Andreea



Comments

Popular Posts