Avon Plant Spa peel off mask

Hi there,

Today I'm going to talk to you about the peel off mask with algae extract.


As you can see it's almost empty but i have it for some time. It is a peel off mask it does have algae bits in it as you can see in the picture. It is an older version of face masks from Avon so it doesn't have the description and directions on it (I don't have the box anymore). It just says that "it's flammable and avoid contact with the eyes" on the back of it.

It is a good mask, it takes all the impurities from your face. Being a peel off mask it sticks to your face quite a bit when it's dry and feels strange on the face when your trying to talk or move your skin since it clings to the face. But when you take it off you may have surprises of how nice it cleans your face.

Pros:- it cleans the face really good once you take it off;
- it's from a squeeze out tube;
- it's travel friendly;
Cons: - it doesn't smell really bad but you can definitely smell that strange odor that makes it flammable.
- it feels strange on the face when it's dry;
- it sticks a lot on the face when it's dry;

Will I purchase it again?:  Even though it cleanses the face good I'm not sure I'm going to purchase it again, I think I'm just not the "peel off" mask type of girl.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts