Avon Planet Spa Heavenly Hydration haul

Hi there,

I've recently purchase some hair and face products from Avon's Planet Spa Heavenly Hydration range. The whole range is enhanced with Mediterranean Olive Oil.

I'm going to talk a bit about them, tell you my first impressions.


these 3 products I've bought

I'm going to take them one at a time, so I'm starting with the hair mask:



Description: "Spoil your hair with the riches found in olive oils for giving it back it's shine and health. It leaves the hair soft, easy to style and shiny. Directions: Apply on clean wet hair, let it sit for 10 minutes than rinse off. Don't use it more than once a week"

What I can say to you is that the description caught my eye,it does have 200 ml so I have enough to make an opinion about it. I do hope it's better than the last mask/conditioner I bought from Avon. I will give it a try and do an update on what I think about it.

Moving on to the face mask:


Description: "A rich formula with olive oils that ensures the optimum hydration for your skin.Directions: Apply on clean face, let it sit for 20 minutes then rinse off with warm water. Avoid contact with water."

I used to have this face mask but in the old packaging. I do hope they didn't changed the formula too when they changed the packaging. The old formula left my skin really soft, it does smell the same as the old one I hope it's going to be the same product.

And the last one, is the one I'm most afraid of: the face oil:




I'm afraid of it because I have sensitive and oily skin. And putting oil on my oily skin does't sound like the greatest idea but I thought I can give it a try. It's not like I had to break the piggy-bank for it :)

Description: "Gives back the skins shine and beauty.Direction: Apply at night after you take off your makeup. Massage a small amount of the product onto your face and neck."

I am really curious how my skin is going to react to this product and how I'm going to wake up in the morning after using it. But I'll do an update to it ;)

If you have tried any of the products above (or from the range) and loved it or not please let me know.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts