Avon Naturals face review

Hi there,

Today I'm going to talk to you about the face cleanser and face mask with green olives from Avon's Naturals range. As in my previous review for an Avon product I couldn't find the description on Avon's website so I'm going to translate it into english. 

Firstly I'm going to talk to you about the "Avon Naturals face nourishing green olive cleanser". 




Description: "Cleanser gel. Made with green olives, softly cleans you skin.Directions: Pour the gel onto wet hands and massage it on the skin, leather with a lot of water."
Pros: - It's from a squeeze out tube so easy to use;
- travel friendly;
- It's a 2 faze product: at first is a gel but when you massage it into the skin it turns into foam;
- It smells really nice.
- It has a decent amount (125 ml).
Cons: For me, I couldn't find it one :)

Will I purchase it again?: Oh Yeah!

I love this product, it leaves my skin so soft that I got addicted to it. I use it at night to clean off any makeup residue that remains after taking it off. I have really sensitive skin and if my skin doesn't like something is going to "let me know", but my skin reacted really good to this cleanser. I for sure am going to purchase some backups :)


Moving on to the face mask:



Description: "Hydrating face mask. Directions: apply evenly on clean face, leave on to activate for 10 minutes then rinse off."
Pros: - a decent amount(75 ml);
- has a squeeze out tube;
- travel friendly;
- smells really nice;
- cleans the face really good.
Cons: - I wish it was in a bigger amount, like the cleanser 

Will I purchase it again?: For sure!

Having such a sensitive skin I am skeptical when I purchase face products but I am really happy when I find products that my skin accepts and love. So I am going to be purchasing some backups :)




If you have it or tried it, let me know your thoughts about them.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts