Avon Advanced Techniques hair mask review

Hi there,

This one has a long name : Avon Advanced Techniques 360 nourishment hair mask with Moroccan Argan Oil :)

Basically it is a review for the hair mask with argan oil from Avon. It has 150 ml, it is supposed to be for all hair types. The smell is pleasant, like all the advanced techniques range if you are familiar with it.I couldn't find it on Avon's website so I'm going to translate the description from Romanian: "It is supposed to hydrate, intensify the glow; the formula is enhanced with argan oil, pro vitamin B5 and vitamin E, ingredients that strengthens the hair and provides intensive care.Directions: apply on wet hair, leave it for 5 minutes then rinse through. Style as normal afterwards."


What's my opinion:  I didn't feel it did much :(. It has quite a thick consistency, more like a hand cream from a squeeze out tube. Although I love the smell I didn't felt like it enhanced my hair glow or nourished my hair. It is a decent hair mask/conditioner but it doesn't got the wow factor for me.
Pros:- It's from a squeeze tube so it's easier to apply than to dip your hand into a big container;
- It smells nice.
Cons: - I didn't felt it did much for me;
- It's quite a small amount (thinking that most hair conditioners/mask have at least 250 ml); or at least that's what the average size is here in Europe.

Will I purchase it again: NO.

Let me know your thought about it if you had tried it.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts