Sephora Miami Vibes look

Hi there,

As I promised in the previous post I will make up for the time I haven't posted and add two posts today. First it was a review to the Sephora Miami Vibes palette. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but lately I tend to get quite disappointed with what I find at Sephora (in terms as own brand makeup). But let's get to the look.

I pulled out this look quite quickly:





Directions:
First of all prepped and prime the face and eyes;
Moving to the eyes: I covered the lid with "Hawaiian beach", instead of a thin liner I drew a rather thick line using "Dark brown" and blended it with the color on the lid. O the brow bone I put "Golden beach" and blended it. On the bottom lash line I added "Dark brown again"and blend, on the water line I used the kohl crayon. Add mascara and you're done :)

After that I contoured my eyebrows and used a clear mascara to set them in place.

Face: I added foundation, under eye and on the areas that needed more coverage I added concealer. I set everything with the face powder, I added the bronzer and blush and all done.

Lips: just a nude lip gloss and the look is finished :)


If you want to see a colorful look using the same palette (there are still the blue and the green there) just let me know and I'll make one.


Below you will find the products I've used in creating this look.


Products used:
Face:
Primer: Oriflame face primer;
Foundation: E.L.F. acne fighting foundation in shades: porcelain and buff;
Concealer: E.L.F. Maximum Coverage concealer shade: nude;
Face podwer: Maybelline (I can't remember the range or shade, I've dropped it on the floor and break it and I put it in a different container. It used to be pressed powder but I've turned it into loose powder after I dropped it), a light shade anyway :);
Bronzer: MUA bronzer;
Blush: MUA blush;

Eyes:
Primer: E.L.F. Essential range eyelid primer;
Eyeshadow: Sephora Miami Vibes palette shades: Hawaiian Beach, Golden beige, liner-dark brown;
Eyeliner: Rimmel London scandaleyes kohl pencil in black;
Eyelashes: Rimmel London scandaleyes mascara;

Eyebrows:
E.L.F. Eyebrow kit shade: dark;
E.L.F. Clear mascara;

Lips:
E.L.F. nude lipgloss.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts