Sephora Happy B'day eyeshadow pans review

Hi there,

This one has a long name :P

Since my birthday is getting near I went into Sephora and picked up my birthday gift they gave me. It's a set of three eyeshadow pans, with a screw on top, they look quite nice but I had bad luck with Sephora products before (as in not being pigmented enough or not lasting). But hey, I received them as a gift so I can't complain. The gift from last year was quite nice too (it was multiple mini lipglosses in one pen/stick).

The colors are:

- Movie popcorn No.72 - is a shimmer nude color;
- Be on the A list No.49 - is a shimmer brown with purple undertones;
- It bag No.80 - is a shimmer bronze brown.


This are the products that I was talking about in previous review that I'm going to use them to put up a look. So another review will be up(a dry shampoo) and them I'll post the look.

Hope you find this useful,

The pictures with the eyeshadows and the swatches are below:







Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts