Avon face and lips review

Hi there,

Today I'm going to make a review for three Avon products purchased recently. This products are:
- Avon Ideal Flawless CC cream, shade: nude;
I never owned a CC cream before, so I thought I should give it a try. I'm trying to find something light but covering as well. As a first impression, it looks a lot like a foundation, not so much as a cream. I will try it on, see how it behaves and let you know ;).

- Avon Ideal Flawless cream concealer, shade: fair;
It has a really nice consistency, to me it's like is somewhere in between a cream and mousse. It looks like a cream but is not as thick as one. Bottom line, I'm really curious how long it's going to last on my face :).
- Avon Ultra Beauty lip stylo, shade: totally twig.
As a first impression I really like it, it's smooth, I love the color.


I received the products today and so far they look promising. I don't know how long they are going to last on the skin before fading but I'm planning to make the test and let you know.

I'm going to use this products along with the products that are going to be in the next review. so stay tuned :)

Below you have pictures of the products,







 
Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts