Nude - Vixen



Hi girls,
        I used primer, foundation, concealer, powder then a bit of bronzer and blush on my face and cheeks. Let's skip to eyes: 
        I put eye primer, then a light nude color on the inner part of the lid, a bit darker one on the outer corner and a light one under the brows(all these nude colors are from the Avon “Neutral Tones” Palette ). Over the dark nude in the outer corner I added the Vixen color from Too Face, blending a bit upwards. Instead of a dark eyeliner on the lid I used a “navy” kohl crayon, this is from Avon too. I highlighted the inner part of the eye with a “white” kohl crayon.
On the lips I used “Peachy Glow” pot lip gloss. Hope you like it !
Love,
Andreea xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More pictures: 






Comments

Popular Posts