Too Faced eyeshadow review

Hi there,

A couple of weeks ago I got three eyeshadows from Too Faced.

They are really pigmented, easy to use, come in a really nice box with an opening and on the inside it's written "Forget Wall St. invest in makeup!", a thing that i find really funny.

All in all, I love them!  :)

----------------
Saluti,

Acum cateva saptamani mi-am achizitionat trei farduri de pleoape de la Too Faced.

Sunt foarte pigmentate, usor de utilizat, vin ambalate intr-o cutie tare draguta care in interior are mesajul "Forget Wall St. invest in makeup!" / "Uita de bursa, investeste in makeup!".

Concluzie: Le iubesc!! :)




















Jealous?                       Oscar                     Vixen 







Comments

  1. I agree with that, I hope it was useful the post. I love Too Faced eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts