Autumnie look

Long time no post :(

I've been kind of busy lately and I didn't had time for any posts ...

I do promise that I will try to post more frequently from now.

I've seen some DIY videos about primer/concealer today and I tried it myself and since I've done that I've put up a quick autumn (brown&bronze) look.

I do hope you like it.

Fr any questions feel free to ask :)
----------------------------------------------
Ingredients:
Face:
Homemade primer
Maybelline affinitone foundation in shade 14 creamy beige
Oriflame studio artist loose powder
Elf mineral blemish powder
L'oreal bare naturale mineral powder
Maybelline mineral blush shades : original rose and fresh plum
Eyes:
Homemade primer
Oriflame brown crayon
Active cosmetics eyeshadow in bronze and brown
Deborah Milano black waterproof mascara
Avon black crayon
Lips:
Clear lipgloss


I do hope you'll like it.


Ttyl,
Andreea

















Comments

Popular Posts