Avon True Colour Flawless Cream-to-powder Foundation review

Hi there,

Well that's a mouthful. I needed a drugstore travel size compact foundation ( I do have my Estee Lauder Double Wear one but I don't carry that around with me).

I needed something that can live in my bag and that if I loose (I misplace things all the time) I won't fuss over.

I ended up purchasing the Avon True Colour Flawless Cream-to-Powder Foundation in the shade "nude".

Although I'm intending to stop buying makeup and products from Avon sometimes I can't help it..

Here's how the product looks:


It's quite compact, it comes with a soft puff. The packaging feels cheap but that's no wonder.

It has medium to full coverage (buildable). The color range is not bad:


The one I got has 9 grams of product and it's made in China (I thought they have like 2-3 huge factories where they make their products but apparently they went on the Morphe, Catrice, Essence, Zoeva brushes train wagon and make/buy stuff from China).


Here's a swatch of the one I got:


You can barely see it :(

I tried to blend it out and it does blend out nicely to a powder finish but for their medium to full coverage I'm reluctant to that as to me it looked more like a CC cream than a foundation.

I'll play around more with it and come back with updates as at the moment I'm not it's biggest fan...


Have you tried it? did you like it?

Lots of love,
Andreea






Comments

Popular Posts