Precious Crease look | MUFE "Let's Gold"

Hiya,

I finally managed to test out the 2nd look using the leaflets that come with eyeshadow palettes. I did the 1st one from this palette a while back and here's the 2nd one. It's called "Precious Crease":




Instructions:
1. Prep your eyes with Step 1 eyelid primer. Blend the shade Lavish in the crease with a blender brush(#216/#218).
2. Intensify the crease with the shade Mine using a blender brush (#216/#218). Then add light on the entire lid with the shade Jewelry.
3. Spray a precision brush (#172) with Mist&Fix, a setting spray. Dip the wet brush in Lavish to create a liquid eyeliner. Draw a winged line across the top lash line.

I'll be completely honest, I haven't thought that this look would end up so gorgeous in real life. I just don't think that the pictures do it justice. I didn't intensify the brown shade in the crease as much as the leaflet looked as I thought it would look to dark/harsh on my eye.

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
-Avon `Mark` brow gel, shade: "medium brown";
- Essence `Make Me Brow` mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence `You better work` eyelid primer;
- Make Up For Ever `Let's Gold` eyeshadow palette, shades: "Lavish, Mine, Jewelry";
- Essence `You Better Work` mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel `Stay Matte` face primer;
- Maybelline `Affinitone` foundation, shade: "20-golden rose";
- Essence `Stay all day 16h concealer`, shade: "light";
- Essence `You Better Work` fixing powder;
- Essence `Sun Club` matte bronzer, shade: "lighter skin";
- Maybelline `Mineral Powder` Blush, shade: "original rose";
- Make Up For Ever `Mist&Fix` setting spray.

Lips:
- Huda `Liquid Matte` liquid lipstick, shade: "Trophy Wife".

I hope I'll be able to recreate the 3rd and last look in the near future so I close this "leaflet chapter" from the Let's Gold eyeshadow palette.

Hope you like how it turned out.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts