MUFE Artistic Palette - Vibrant Metals look

Hiya,

Here’s the 2nd look from the Artistic Palette leaflet:



Instructions on the leaflet: 
1. Apply Artist Shadow D-552 on the entire eyelid using shader brush 210;
2. Apply Artist Shadow I-220 along the upper and lower lash line, to the outer corner of the eye and into the crease. Blend with shade D-552;
3. Apply Artist Shadow ME-614 just above the crease and along the lower lash line. Blend with the blue shade I-220. Apply mascara for more intensity.

Products I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Anastasia brow wiz.

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance "Candlelight";
- MUFE Artist Shadow "D-552", "I-220", "ME-614";
- Essence You Better Work Waterproof Mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel Stay Matte face primer;
- Lancome Ultra Wear Tient Idole foundation "03-beige diaphane";
- Boo-Boo Cover-Up concealer;
- MUFE HD setting powder;
- BellaPierre Mineral Blush "Desert Rose".

Lips:
- Sleek Matte Me ultra smooth lip cream "birthday suit".

In real life the look turned out more vibrant than in the pictures. It's quite gloomy outside and I couldn't make the best out of the pics I took :(.

I still have one more look to go from this leaflet and then I'll move to another one, probably from either Kat Von D's Shade+Light eyeshadow palette or one of the 3 pallets I have from Too Faced that have instructions with them. 

I'll see how I'll fell like that day :)

Hope you like the look, I for sure enjoyed recreating it.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts