Happy Birthday everyday look

Hiya,

It was my birthday this week and here's the look I've made :



Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon brow crayon;
- ELF brow kit;
- W7 brow mascara.

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly";
- Too Faced "Sweet Peach" eyeshadow palette;
- Vasanti Kajal Waterline eyeliner in "black";
- Too Faced "Better than sex" mascara.

Face:
- Too Faced "Hangover Rx" Face Primer;
- MAC "Studio Fix Fluid Foundation" in "NW20";
- Maybelline "Fit me" concealer in "Fair";
- Stila "Angel Light" face powder in shade "B";
- Essence "Sun Club" bronzer in "01 Natural";
- Bella Pierre Mineral blush in "Desert rose";
- Pixi Beauty blush duo in "Peach honey";
- Avon Mark Setting Spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip liner in "clear";
- ColourPop lippie stix in "hotline" and "ziggie".


I like what it turned out, it's a nice everyday sweet look.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts