Today's mauve makeup look

Hi there,

Here's the look I came up with today:



Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Skone Cosmetics brow wand in "chocolate";
- W7 brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Face Shadow Insurance eyelid primer;
- ColourPop "You Had me at Hello" eyeshadow palette;
- ColourPop "Golden State of Mind" eyeshadow palette;
- Hikari Cosmetics liquid eyeliner in "iris";
- Kiko Milano Everlasting Kajal Crayon in "01";
- Too Faced "Better than Sex" mascara.

Face:
- Kiko Milano Universal Fit Foundation on "30 Warm Beige";
- Essence face powder in "medium beige";
- Essence blush;
- ColourPop "Golden State of Mind" eyeshadow palette - "Golden egg" shade as highlighter.
- Avon Mark Makeup Setting Spray.

Lips:
- ColourPop lippie stick in "brink".

I'm so guttered that the photos didn't turn out as I wanted, they just don't do justice of how the look ended up in real life. It looked really really nice.

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts