Makeup For Ever Refillable palette review

Hi sweetie,

When I saw online that MUFE is coming out with magnetic palettes I was really happy. I have a lot of travel/sample size or even standard size pans from different brands received in my Ipsy bags that ended up just staying in their packages as I couldn't find a palette I liked and I didn't want to pay for a Z palette until I have enough singles that would fill it.

I ended up buying the XL size:



Mind that the pans in the picture is one UD sample and a Too Faced highlighter travel size. So they're not full size pans. It has a large magnet almost on the entire bottom of the pan and a large mirror.

I do have others but those pans are not magnetic and I need to attache a magnet in the back before I place them in the palette.

I have a bunch of Kiko Clics system singles that would fit really nice in this palettes as the Clics ones are not for sale anymore and I just keep them in a box. Probably I'll just end up depotting them from the plastic holder and buy more palettes of this type to place them into.

All of them regardless of the size costs 2$ here. So since I'm planning to fill it in I bought the XL one. 

I'm really really happy with it, for sure I'll purchase more of them. 


Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts